Here you are, Top 5 Photos of the Week Fanatics. This week, there are 8.
1) I ordered business cards for myself for the first time. I’ve had them through other people’s businesses and I’ve hand made some for myself, but this was the first time I dropped into some of that vistaprint cash. I would highly recommend getting yourself business cards. They are relatively inexpensive. You can hand them out to people and get their cards too. It’s like an adult version of collecting baseball cards, except instead of Mike Piazza rookies you get other people who have business cards. It’s pretty fun. Mine also double as Wallet Art.
2) #manvan v. santa platform . #manvan picked up santa platform and put it right where it wanted it, thanks to Dan at Pianofight’s new space at 144 Taylor and Rob at Z-Below. With the help of Variety Show Death Match, Santa Platform transformed into Pope Caesar platform.
3) Saw this castle flag on the back of a Harley on a drive home from an audition this week. Did you know it’s the flag for Hamburg? I did not. Thanks Google. I may have never ever figured that out without you. Who else could I say “white castle red background flag” and they would just get it? Not either one of my brothers or my friend Adam. They aren’t as knowledgable as you, Google. No one is. No one needs to be.
4) Happiness on Mt. Tamalpais. That is Erika being awesome at flying. Every one else needs work. This turned out to be one of the most beautiful sunsets I’ve ever seen and we all danced around with these blankets and yelled into the crisp April wind.
4.5) I am this happy while we are getting blown around by the wind and yelling to the sunset.
5) I honestly had no idea the other side of these statues looked like this. I’ve only ever seen them from the street side, but I took the fancy route walking to an audition, and lo and behold, this side looks really cool. Turns out it is the Villancourt Fountain. Google, dang bro, you are so useful.6) I am not going to tell you why I am excited about this photo. Yet.